The Nigeria Reggae Festival (NRF) is been hosted by Music Africa Awake (MUAFA). The Nigeria Reggae Festival is a 3 days event, to begin on 28th to 30th of Dec 2018. Nigeria Reggae Festival is an event fashioned to bring peace and unity to Nigeria people and eradicate xenophobic attack in African countries.
Nigeria Reggae Festival is Fashioned to use music to preach peace, love, and unity among Nigerians and Africans in the diaspora because reggae music has established itself as a brand that promotes peace, love, and unity.
More so, reggae music will be used as a tool to eradicate Xenophobic attack among African people.And with the Symposium and seminar that will be held during the Reggae festival, it will be used to educate our youth on the risks involved in teenage pregnancy and substance abuse.
Reggae music has influenced a lot of people, markets, media houses, and event. Reggae music has established its self as a brand that promotes peace, love, and unity in the world. Nigeria Reggae Festival is a platform to enlighten the community on the importance of peace and unity through reggae music.
- The idea behind “Nigeria Reggae Festival” is to preach one Nigeria, one Africa.
- Nigeria Reggae Festival is a platform to generate funding to promote the upcoming artist.
- Nigeria Reggae Festival is an event where foreign reggae artist will be present and Nigeria reggae artist and Africa reggae in the diaspora will have the opportunity to collaborate with them.
- In Nigeria Reggae Festival, a seminar will be conducted by the University of West Indies to give lectures on the Topic ‘MUSIC AS BUSINESS AND HOW ARTISTS CAN COLLECT THEIR ROYALTIES’.
- Nigeria Reggae Festival is a platform for cultural exchange between Carabians, Jamaica, Nigeria, and Africa in the diaspora.
- Nigeria reggae festival is a tool to use to bring tourist to the host state.