Skills Outside School Foundation in partnership with Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation and sponsored by Access Bank, announces the 2018 Headstart business training, mentoring and support program for youths with essential skills to enable young people start, scale up and sustain their businesses.
To be eligible
1. Between the ages of 18-35years old
2. Live in Abuja and Kaduna ( it is a nonresidential program)
3. Must be able to read and write in English
4. Have a passion to start a business or have started a business already
Additional Program Benefit
- 6 months mentoring support
- 6 Month Advisory support
- Access to Entrepreneurs hubs
- Access to Entrepreneurs network
- Apprenticeship Opportunities
- Access to funding support tools
- Business challenge prizes( Facebook advert, website development, business card development)
- Certificate of completion
Each programme cycle will run for 4 weeks( Fridays and Saturdays) and will involve practical working sessions on Business concept development Business Skills, Business pitch, Branding, Communication and Marketing, Financial Literacy, Human Resource Management, Business Law and Corporate governance, and unlocking funding and mentoring opportunity.
Interested applicant must complete the online application form https://goo.gl/forms/BrnCMxJhFgnihs6s1 after which 70 applicants will be selected for each cycle.
The Program is free, commitment fee is 5000 Naira Only.
START DATE / TIMESat, Jun 23, 2018 - 08:00 am
END DATE / TIMESat, Jul 14, 2018 - 02:00 pm
Beverly Hills Hotel, Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja Flat 3, block 4 Sambriero Crescent, off Limpopo street,Off Yedseram Street, Off IBB Way, Maitama Abuja