HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL MGT (HSE LEVEL-1, 2 & 3 COMPETENCY COURSE) TRAINING
ON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THIS COURSE, PARTICIPANTS SHOULD BE ABLE TO:
• Determine how and where accidents can occur.
• Identify a variety of hazards in the workplace, and assess risk.
• Identify suitable controls for eliminating or significantly reducing slips, trips and falls in the workplace, understanding fall hazards.
• Knowing what their employer’s responsibilities is to protect workers from workplace hazards.
• It identifies materials that are potential hazards and their proper handling and storage procedures.
• It distinguishes potential ignition sources and the proper control procedures of those materials.
• It describes systems used to control workplace hazards.
• It identifies persons responsible for maintaining the equipment and systems.
• It Identifies persons responsible for the control safety programmes.
• It describes good housekeeping procedures necessary to insure the control of accumulated flammable and combustible waste material and residues to avoid a fire emergency.
• It provides employees with regard to worksite hazards to which they may be exposed
CERTIFICATION/BENEFIT TO PARTICIPANTS:
• Certificate of Professional Development (General HSE Level – 1 & 2 Proficiency and Advance HSE Level – 3 Competency Certificates) shall be issued to all participants upon successful completion of the entire course/training.
• Free Softcopy (PDF) training Manuals/Materials for all participants after Course registration.
HSE LEVEL- 1: (BASIC/FOUNDATION) COURSE CONTENT/MODULE:
1. Health Safety and Environment Appreciation
2. Why Concern For Accidents?
3. Causes of Accidents and Unsafe Act and Unsafe Conditions
4. Accident Prevention Measures (Hierarchy of control)
5. HSE Policies, Rules and Regulations/HSE Procedures
6. Job Safety Analysis or Job Hazard Analysis
7. Why Conduct A Job Safety Analysis and How Do I Conduct A JSA?
8. Basic First Aid/CPR.
HSE LEVEL – 2: (PROFICIENCY) COURSE CONTENT/ MODULE:
1. Key Elements of a Health and Safety Management System
2. Personal Protective Equipment/Persuading Workers To Use Provided Personal Protective Equipment.
3. Procurement and Assurance of Personal Protective Equipment.
4. Assurance of Personal Protective Equipment and Types of PPE.
5. Introduction to Security management.
6. Permit to Work System/PTW Certificate/LOTO
7. Fire Prevention, Protection and Evacuation Procedure.
8. Basic Fire Chemistry and Classes of Fire
9. Identification of Fire Extinguishers, Size and Color Codes/Causes of Fire
HSE LEVEL – 3: (COMPETENCY) COURSE CONTENT/MODULE:
1. Ergonomics for General Health and Safety Practitioner
2. HSE Management Systems
3. Hazard and Effects Management Process
4. The Risk Assessment Matrix and Hazard Analysis
5. Environmental Issues and Environmental Management
6. Environmental Resources and Aspects
7. Forms of Pollution and Pollution Control
8. Environmental Effects of Air Pollution and Soil Pollution
9. Oil Spillage and Sources of Oil Spills
10. Waste Management and Principles of Waste Management (5 Steps)
11. Waste Management Concept and Environmental Management Plan (EMP)
12. Key Features and Content of a Health and Environmental Management Plan
TRAINING / COURSE DURATION:
o 3 or 4 Days Class Room Training + Practical/Report Writing + Assessment/Exams.
o We run Classes for Both Weekends / Weekdays Training Sessions.
THIS TRAINING IS AVAILABLE IN ABUJA, WARRI, LAGOS & PH. VENUE / LOCATIONS:
New Golden Hotel No.21 Kigoma Street, Opp NAFDAC Office Wuse Zone 7, FCT Abuja.
• WARRI VENUE:
62 Odogun Avenue (New – Layout) Off Jakpa – Ekpan Road, Effurun – Warri, Delta State. – 08092823228, 08100043964
• PORT HARCOURT VENUE:
No.22 Mgbuoba – NTA Road by YKC Filling Station Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. - 08100043964
• LAGOS VENUE:
11 Sehinde Carlisto Crescent, by Charity Bus Stop Oshodi, Lagos
CONTACT ENGR. AKPOS – 08100043964
• TRAINING / COURSE FEE:
ACTUAL COURSE FEE: N30, 000 (for payment at the training venue)
EARLY BIRD / BONUS: N25, 000 (for Advance - part payment & Pre-registration before the training)
(Fee Includes: Training, Registration, Exams, and Softcopy Course Manuals/Materials only).
NB: Fees Can Be Paid In Advance/Installments or in Batches, but the First Down Payment Should Be At Least 70%.
• There are no requirements to sign up for this course.
• This Training is Open to Any HSE practitioner in the Labour Market or persons Interested in Safety job Opportunities/Employment.
Kindly request course registration form and other vital info.
PLS CALL FOR THE NEXT SCHEDULE CLASS / TRAINING DATES - 08100043964
• Enroll Today For The Next Class/Training …
For Registration & More Enquiries to Attend This Professional Development Training
Contact The Training Coordinator: +2348100043964.