If an MBA degree is part of your career development plan, make sure to sign up for the event and have your profile assessed by Access MBA’s experienced consultants. The evaluation will enable you to meet the representatives of MBA programmes that match your preferences, career goals, and potential for growth.
Event participants will benefit from:
• One-to-One meetings with top international business schools
• Individual consulting sessions with Access MBA experts
• School panel discussions
• GMAT workshops
• More than EUR 2 million worth of scholarship opportunities
Date: September 4th, 2019
Time: From 4:30pm to 10:00pm (upon invitation)
Place: The Lagos Continental Hotel
The event will be attended by some of the world’s top business schools: Bentley University, IMD, Washington University of St. Louis - Olin Business School, IESE Global Executive MBA, University of New Brunswick, University of Nottingham Business School, HULT International Business School, Audencia Business School, IE Business School, EU Business School and many more!
Why consider an MBA?
• Studying for an MBA can help you not only learn valuable business skills, but also network with knowledgeable and successful professionals in the industry.
• The vast majority of B-school alumni are in work, whether for a company (79%) or as self-employed entrepreneurs (10%). The median base salary among alumni is USD 115,000, with variation by job level and location. (GMAC 2018 Alumni Perspectives Survey)
• Overall, 81% of responding companies plan to hire MBA graduates in 2018. (GMAC 2018 Corporate Recruiters Survey)
Places are limited for One-to-One meetings and early registration is recommended. To receive your free invitation, register here today: https://www.accessmba.com/link/C0l