HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL MGT (GENERAL HSE LEVEL-1, 2 & 3 COMPETENCY) COURSE/TRAINING IN WARRI, LAGOS.
This course presents learners/Participants with an overview of workplace hazards in the worksite. It introduces the process of risk assessment and Accident prevention through examples of workplace scenarios suitable across all work sectors.
HSE LEVEL- 1: (BASIC/FOUNDATION) COURSE CONTENT/MODULE:
1. Health Safety and Environment Appreciation
2. Why Concern For Accidents?
3. Causes of Accidents and Unsafe Act and Unsafe Conditions
4. Accident Prevention Measures (Hierarchy of control)
5. HSE Policies, Rules and Regulations/HSE Procedures
6. Job Safety Analysis or Job Hazard Analysis
7. Why Conduct A Job Safety Analysis and How Do I Conduct A JSA?
8. Basic First Aid/CPR.
HSE LEVEL – 2: (PROFICIENCY) COURSE CONTENT/ MODULE:
1. Key Elements of a Health and Safety Management System
2. Personal Protective Equipment/Persuading Workers To Use Provided Personal Protective Equipment.
3. Procurement and Assurance of Personal Protective Equipment.
4. Assurance of Personal Protective Equipment and Types of PPE.
5. Introduction to Security management.
6. Permit to Work System/PTW Certificate/LOTO
7. Fire Prevention, Protection and Evacuation Procedure.
8. Basic Fire Chemistry and Classes of Fire
9. Identification of Fire Extinguishers, Size and Color Codes/Causes of Fire
HSE LEVEL – 3: (COMPETENCY) COURSE CONTENT/MODULE:
1. Ergonomics for General Health and Safety Practitioner
2. HSE Management Systems
3. Hazard and Effects Management Process
4. The Risk Assessment Matrix and Hazard Analysis
5. Environmental Issues and Environmental Management
6. Environmental Resources and Aspects
7. Forms of Pollution and Pollution Control
8. Environmental Effects of Air Pollution and Soil Pollution
9. Oil Spillage and Sources of Oil Spills
10. Waste Management and Principles of Waste Management (5 Steps)
11. Waste Management Concept and Environmental Management Plan (EMP)
12. Key Features and Content of a Health and Environmental Management Plan
GENERAL HSE LEARNING OUTCOMES:
• Participants will be able to manage occupational safety and health efforts within an organization and Participants will be able to provide expert input and consultation in safety and health related matters.
• Participants will be able to manage workplace analysis and hazard prevention and control processes and Participants will be able to serve as an advocate for occupational safety and health
• Certificates of Professional Development shall be issued on successful completion of the course.
• TRAINING / COURSE FEE:
COURSE FEE: N30, 000 (for payment at the training venue)
(Fee Includes: General HSE Level-1, 2 & 3 Competency Certificates, Training, Registration, Exams, and Softcopy Course Manuals/Materials only).
NB: Fees Can Be Paid In Advance/Installments or in Batches, but the First Down Payment Should Be At Least 80%.
• LAGOS VENUE:
11 Sehinde Calisto Crescent, by Charity Bus Stop Oshodi, Lagos
• WARRI VENUE:
60/62 Odogun Avenue (New – Layout) Off Jakpa – Ekpan Road, Effurun – Warri, Delta State.
TIME: 9am – 3pm daily
CERTIFICATION / BENEFIT TO PARTICIPANTS:
• Certificate of Professional Development (General HSE Level – 1 & 2 Proficiency and HSE Level – 3 Competency Certificates) shall be issued to all participants upon successful completion of the entire course/training.
• Softcopy (PDF) training Manuals/Materials for all participants after Course registration.
• Enroll Today For The Next Class/Training …
For Registration & More Enquiries to Attend This Professional Development Training
Contact The Training Coordinator: +[Number removed].
START DATE / TIMEFri, Nov 15, 2019
Monthly / 08:00 am - 03:00 pm
END DATEMon, Nov 30, 2020
Web / Social
Venue / Address
11 Sehinde Calisto Crescent, by Charity Bus Stop Oshodi, Lagos. 11 SEHINDE CARLISTO CRESCENT, BY CHARITY BUS STOP OSHODI, LAGOS Lagos