1. Copyright Policy.
1.1 Termination by DoingSoon.
We will terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license express consent, valid defence or fair use exemption to do so. In particular, users who submit Content to this Site, whether articles, images, stories, software or other copyrightable material must ensure that the Content they upload does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties (such as privacy or public rights). After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to us, and confirmation through court order or admission by the user that they have used this Site as an instrument of unlawful infringement, we will terminate the infringing users' rights to use and/or access this Site. We may, also in our sole discretion, decide to terminate a user's rights to use or access the Site prior to that time if we believe that the alleged infringement has occurred.
1.2 Termination by You.
Except to the extent you have agreed otherwise in a separate written Addendum Agreement or Ticketing Services Agreement between you and an authorized officer of DoingSoon, you may terminate your access to the Services and these Terms of Service by deleting your account. In the event there is a separate agreement between you and DoingSoon governing your use of the Services and that agreement terminates or expires, these Terms of Service (as unmodified by such agreement) shall govern your use of the Services unless and until you delete your account.
1.3 Prohibited Content.
The following is a partial list of the kind of Content which is illegal or prohibited on the Site. It includes Content that:
- promotes an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; could be harmful to minors;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
2.2 Your IP Address
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Site. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information about you. Your IP address may also be used to assist in the detection of fraud and we may pass this information to the police.
3. Personal Data That We Collect.
When you use or interact with us through the Services, we may collect Personal Data, as further described below:
3.1 All Users.
Information you provide to us: For all Users we collect Personal Data when you voluntarily provide such information to the Services, such as when you register for access to the Services, contact us with inquiries, respond to one of our surveys or browse or use certain parts of the Services. The Personal Data we may collect includes without limitation your name, address, email address and other information that enables Users to be personally identified.
When you register for the Services or otherwise submit Personal Data to us, we may associate other Non-Personal Data (including Non-Personal Data we collect from third parties) with your Personal Data. At such instance, we will treat any such combined data as Personal Data until such time as it can no longer be associated with you or used to identify you.
As an Organizer we will collect additional Personal Data from you.
Information you provide to us: In some cases, we may collect your credit card information (e.g., your credit card number and expiration date, billing address, etc.), some of which may constitute Personal Data, to secure certain payments. In addition, if you use our payment processing services, we will collect financial information from you (e.g., your bank account information or an address to send checks) as necessary to facilitate payments and information required for tax purposes (e.g., your taxpayer identification number).
Information we obtain from other sources: We may also collect or receive Personal Data from third party sources, such as third party websites, your bank, our payment processing partners and credit reporting agencies.
As an Attendee we will collect additional Personal Data from you.
Information we obtain from other sources: We may also collect or receive Personal Data from third party sources, such as Organizers, other Attendees, social media or other third party integrations, your credit card issuing bank, our payment processing partners or other third parties.